What is this course about
TABLE OF CONTENT
What Are Smart Cities?
Definitions of Smart Cities
Characteristics of A Smart City
Pillars Of Smart Cities
Instruments of Smart Cities
How Do Different Communities Of Interest Interpret Future Cities?
Citizens – Residents, Commuters, Visitors
Think Tanks, Policy Institutes And Research Institutes
International Financial Institutions
The Indian Economy And Smart Cities
Overview of India’s Current Economic Scenario
Subsidies and the JAM Number Trinity Solution
The Banking Challenge
Need For Smart Cities In India
Budget 2014-15 And Smart Cities
Smart Cities: Projects In India
New Town Concept
Examples And Case Studies Of Smart Cities From Around The World
Challenges For Smart Cities In India
Conclusion And Way Forward
What are the course deliverables ?
• Post registration get login credentials of your online profile
• Receive reading material
• Post preparation, schedule exam date and exam center from your online profile within six months of order date.
• Clear the exam and get hard copy and soft copy certificate with LinkedIn recommendation
- No fixed dates.
- Prepare and appear for certification exam
Benefits of Vskills Certification
- Government certification
- No Minimum educational qualification
- No time commitment
- Improve employability
- Certification valued and approved by Industry
- Become a part of Vskills Job centre for life
- Enriched professional experience by being a Vskills Alumni
Desired Course Seeker Profile
- No minimum eligibility
- No experience needed