What is this course about
Six Sigma and Lean Foundations and Principles
Six Sigma Team Basics, Roles, and Responsibilities
Six Sigma Quality Tools
Six Sigma Metrics
Identifying Six Sigma Projects
Six Sigma Project Management Basics
Basic Statistics for Six Sigma
Data Types and Data Collection in Six Sigma
Six Sigma and Measurement System Analysis
Lean Tools and FMEA in Six Sigma
Six Sigma Data Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
Basics of Correlation, Regression, and Hypothesis Testing for Six Sigma
Six Sigma Improvement Techniques
Control Tools and Documentation in Six Sigma"
What are the course deliverables ?
• Post registration get login credentials of your online profile
• Get access to online content and practice test
• Post preparation, schedule exam by selecting exam date and exam center from your online profile within six months of order date.
• Clear the exam and get hard copy and soft copy certificate with LinkedIn recommendation
• Get 14 hours of high quality e-learning from Skillsoft, the worlds largest global provider of online courses
• Get Certified by Vskills - a Govt. of India Co. initiative
• No fixed dates.
• Prepare and appear for certification exam
Six Sigma is used by practitioners for improvement projects in their organizations where both the DMAIC methodology and tools that reduce variation and product defects are applied. Lean is a continuous improvement initiative that aims to reduce waste and increase performance by streamlining processes. Lean tools are specifically useful for the Improve and Control stages of the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology. This course examines the complementary nature of Lean and Six Sigma. In this course, you'll learn about Six Sigma and its methodology, and then explore Lean and some key tools and how they integrate with Six Sigma. This course is aligned to the ASQ Body of Knowledge and is designed to assist Yellow Belt candidates toward achieving their certifications and becoming productive members of their Six Sigma project teams.
GetCertGo provides training from Skillsoft, the premier global provider of IT e-learning courseware. Skillsoft does not generally offer courses directly to individuals, but our partnership enables us to exclusively offer Six Sigma training directly to you. Our partnership with Vskills will enable you to sit for the Vskills certification.
Desired Course Seeker Profile
Candidates seeking Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification, and any other individuals involved in quality and process improvement at the organizational or departmental level