What is this course about
PRojects In a Controlled environment (PRINCE2) is a methodology used in Project Management to improve Project management skills. It also helps in gaining an effective output. PRINCE2 is globally recognized certification for project managers and upcoming Project managers. This certification is extensively used in UK Government but of late it is being used in private sectors also.
PRINCE2 Foundation is the basic level of certification. The staff member/employee working for the Organization can give their best techniques to the company which further increases their revenue and profits.
Our PRINCE2 Foundation Online Training Course helps professionals gain knowledge and understand techniques to clear the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam.
The Salient features of PRINCE2 Foundation includes:
1. PRINCE2 essentially focuses on what, when, why and whom the project should be delivered
2. Splits the project into feasible stages and there by manages the project efficiently
3. Very flexible so that it can be applied to any projects at any level
4. Concentrates on Business justification
5. Helps you to empower the changes in business
Eligibility Criteria for PRINCE2 Foundation Exam :
• There is no eligibility criteria to take up the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Exam
- Audio Video Lectures
- 1 Year Access
- Simulated Exams
- Tool Kits
- 35 PMI PDUs for PMI Credential Holders
Desired Course Seeker Profile
Prince2 Foundation is a globally recognized project management certification which is ideally for the professionals in Asia, United Kingdom, Australia and Europe Countries. This certification is most suited for.
1. Project Support Officer
2. Junior PMO
3. Junior Service Delivery Manager
4. Project Associate
5. SharePoint Business Analyst
6. Technical Project Manager
7. Project Control Officer
8. Project Coordinator
9. Editorial Assistant
10. Service Delivery Specialist