What is this course about
Instructor led Live Online Classroom program
PMP Certification preparation course is designed to help you clear PMP Exam in 1st attempt with 1000+ PMP samples Questions, Expert support and in-depth overview of PMBOK Guide 6th Edition.
The training is a live interactive online classroom program that helps aspiring project managers and PMP aspirants to interact with globally renowned experts and learn project management skills. The instructors delivering sessions are industry leaders with more than 25 years of rich experience.
PMP certification is the global gold standard of project management and is a project management course based on PMBOK Guide – 6th Edition. This training is designed to enable progressive project managers like you to power your organizations so as to meet the ever-evolving needs requirements of the business.
What you get in this training:
- 16+ hours of live interactive virtual classroom session by experts on weekends
- PMP customized handbook e-book for reference and other notes
- Access to the previous class recording for understanding PMP modules before live interaction
- PMP exam preparation formula E-book and Case studies to help understand real scenarios
- Dedicated expert support for filling PMI PMP application form
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- PMP simulation exam booklet containing 1000 questions
- PMP exam preparation formula e-book
- Facility for Online examination anytime within course duration
- 35 contact hour certificate offered to candidate successfully clearning the assessment
About Course Advisor/Trainer
- He is Project Management Expert , Agile Coach. BE, MBA,PMP, RMP, Prince2 Practioner, ACP, CSM, ASM, Six Sigma Black Belt, MSP and ITIL certified
- 20+Years – Dedicated Industry Software Project Management. Complete Project Life Cycle from Presales to Go-Live implementations & Support
- 10+Years – Dedicated Industry Software Agile Product Suite Development
- Trained more than 1500 batches (more than 20,000 Professionals through LVC and Classroom Trainings) across the globe, (International and Domestic customers from all verticals including Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, Information Technology, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Highways, Utilities and Public Sector etc.)
- Agile expert & Coach – Extensively worked on new software development projects Suites. Certified as PMI-ACP , CSM, ASM
- Certified corporate trainer, PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner certified, PMI-ACP certified, MSP Practitioner certified, ITIL Foundation v3/2011 certified, certified DevOps Professional
- echno- Functional – Management Professional with strong leadership and technical skills Expertise in Investment banking , Functional consultancy , Design & Technical activities, Pre Sales activities to international clients, Onsite skills like Co-ordination with off-shore team & Client communication
What are the course deliverables ?
PMP Exam Preparation with PDU Course Agenda:
Introducing Project Management
What are PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
Evolution of PMI®
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI® Contact Resources
What is PMP®?
Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam
PMP® Exam Syllabus
The Structure of the PMP® Exam
Examining the Project Life Cycle and the Organization
Definition of a Project
What is Project Management?
What is Operations Management?
What is Program Management?
What is Portfolio Management?
Project Management Office (PMO)
Role of a Project Manager
Enterprise Environmental Factors
Organizational Process Assets Project lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
Adapting the Project Management Processes
Project Life Cycle Overview
Project Lifecycle Vs. Project Management Process
Process Groups, Knowledge Areas
Input/ Output of 47 Project Management Process Groups
Organizational influences on Project Management
Implementing Project Integration Management
What is Project Integration Management
Role of Project Team
Role of Project Sponsor
Project Selection Methods
Core Processes of the Project Integration Management Knowledge Area
Managing the Project Scope
What is Project Scope Management
Product Scope vs. Project Scope
Core Processes of the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
Introducing Project Time Management
What is Project Time Management
What is Project Schedule
Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
Core Processes of the Project Time Management Knowledge Area
Introducing Project Cost Management
What is Project Cost Management
Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
Core Processes of Project Cost Management Knowledge Area
Earned Value Technique
Introducing Project Quality Management
What is Quality?
What is Quality Management?
Cost of Quality
Core PM processes of Project Quality Management Knowledge Area
Seven Basic Tools of Quality
Introducing Project Human Recourse Management
What is Human Resource Management
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
Core processes of Human Resource Management Knowledge Area
Introducing Project Communications Management
What is Communication?
Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
Basic Communication Model
Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
Core processes of Communication Management Knowledge Area
Introducing Project Risk Management
What is Risk?
Project Management Risks
How are Risk & EMV calculated?
Decision Tree Analysis
Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
Core processes of Risk Management Knowledge Area
Introducing Project Procurement Management
What is a Contract?
Different Types of Contract
Advantages and Disadvantages of Contract Types
Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
Core Processes of Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area
Introducing Stakeholder Management
Who is a Stakeholder?
Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
Various Management and Interpersonal Skills
Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
Core processes of Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area
PMI® Professional & Social Responsibility
How to Ensure Individual Integrity
How to Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
Code of Ethics
Balance stakeholders interest
PMP® Exam Tips & Tricks
PMP® type exam questions
Tricky test questions
Exam key terms
The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach will help you to understand the workings of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition.
Complete PMP®Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)