What is this course about
GreyCampus PMI-ACP Online Training Course helps prepare for PMI-ACP Exam by providing convenient access at your fingertips. You may access the course whenever you wish and from wherever you like.
What is PMI-ACP?
ACP is an acronym of Agile Certified Practitioner. This certification is provided by Project Management Institute PMI and hence it is PMI-ACP. ACP Certification carries a high level of professional integrity as it is a combination of agile training working on Agile projects and examining Agile fundamentals and tools. This certification is universally recognized and aids people in addressing the needs of associations that depend on certified Agile practitioners to apply their diversified skills to undertake the projects in an efficient manner.
What is Agile?
Agile is an monotonous approach to deliver software in a cumulative manner from the start of the project rather than delivering the whole project at the end. Agile is majorly applied in project management. If the project is typical, then Agile Project management methodology is the finest methodology to follow. This methodology mainly aims to deliver the product to the customer in smaller sprints instead of delivering at a time. Hence forth, it will be easy for the customer to test the delivered module of the project and ensure that proper quality is maintained.
Benefits of PMI-ACP Certification:
Gaining a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification is extremely beneficial to your profession in the field of Agile Project Management.
1. The certified PMI-ACP Credential holders will gain knowledge on Agile tools and practices to the current employees working in an organization.
2. Being an Agile Certified Practitioner implies that you have earned an attestation that shows your professional ability.
3. Gaining the PMI ACP certification increases your adaptability in Agile technologies that will increase the team productivity and enhance the customer satisfaction.
4. This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way.
PMI-ACP Eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible for the PMI-ACP Certification you need to meet certain professional requirements which includes:
The following are the basic eligibility criteria for the PMI-ACP Certification :
• 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP®will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
• 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
• 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
*Note: For those who hold a PMP and/or PgMP credentials, PMI has already verified you have exceeded the project experience requirements. In other words, PMP and/or PgMP credential holders will be accepted as fulfilling the general project experience requirements
• 1-Year Free Access
• 21 Contact Hours Certificate
• 30 Day Instructor Helpline
• Audio Video Lectures
• Simulated Tests
Desired Course Seeker Profile
Different job titles available for ACP professionals are:
• PMP Scrum master
• Technical business analyst
• Agile trainer
• Project Manager
• Digital Channel planner
• Deputy Project Manager
• Director - planning and Project management
• Business Analyst
• Agile Project Manager