What is this course about
Become an expert in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real life examples.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction by applying Six Sigma improvement projects. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Six Sigma Green Belt topics in a comprehensive manner.
Global recognition for ISEL Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned to American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma project.
- Online access to 12+ hours of high-quality voice-based e-learning content
- Access to 16 hours of recording of LSSGB VC session
- Case study, Exam tips, References
- Trainer support via mail and telephone on weekend
- 30+ Lean six sigma toolkit and practice templates
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally accredited certification by CSSC & IQF USA offered to candidates scoring 50% marks in examination successfully passing the examination
- ISEL certification verification tool for third-party credential verification
What are the course deliverables ?
Lean Six Sigma green Belt Course Agenda
1. Lean Six Sigma Introduction
Six Sigma Concepts and Philosophy
Metrics: DPU, DPMO, RTY
Six Sigma Deployment
Champion, Black Belt and Green Belts
2. Lean Six Sigma Define Phase
Basic Statistics: Concept of Variation, Data Types, Normal, Exponential, Binomial, Poisson distributions
3. Lean Six Sigma Measure Phase
Measures of central tendency – Mean, Median, Mode, Measures of dispersion –Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
Visualization Techniques: Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
Measurement System Analysis: Types of error in Measurement System, R&R for Variable measurement, R&R for Visual Inspection
4. Lean Six Sigma Analyze Phase
Data Analysis: common and special causes of variation, Control charts, Xbar and Range Chart, Individual and Moving Range Chart, Histogram, p‐chart, c‐chart, Pareto analysis
Cause and Effect diagram, Pre‐control charts and Paired comparison
Design of Experiments (DoE): Multi‐Vari chart, Fractional Factorial designs, Full Factorial designs.
5. Lean Six Sigma Improve Phase
Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
Advanced Statistics, Sampling, Estimation
Correlation and Regression
6. Lean Six Sigma Control Phase
Statistical Inference & ANOVA
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programme code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.