What is this course about
IEMB (International Executive Master in Business) is a rigorous, challenging, global and compact program for Mid to Senior professionals, who want to accelerate their career. It is designed for sharpening leadership skills and closing the knowledge-doing gap, providing the skills to turn ideas into actions and goals-achievement.
During the entire program two thought processes, management skills, and sustainable leadership development will be integrated, resulting in a holistic learning experience that will shape you into a self-aware, knowledgeable, and sustainability-conscious business practitioner.
The Program offers a global exposure, thanks to the international faculty, the immersion weeks in Milan, and the interaction with international participants attending global programs hosted by SDA Bocconi Asia Center.
What are the course deliverables ?
15 Months Duration
Classes conducted on weekends (2 weekends in a month)
Sat: 9AM-6PM ; Sun: 9AM-5PM
ON BOARDING (OCTOBER 2019)
UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT AND MANAGING RESOURCES: THE FOUNDATION OF BUSINESS (NOVEMBER 2019-APRIL 2020)
IMMERSION IN MILAN (MAY 2020)
LEADING ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES:ADVANCED MANAGEMENT (JUNE 2020 TO DECEMBER 2020)
FINAL PROJECT (DECEMBER 2020)
• Get a Diploma from SDA Bocconi School of Management
• Learn from SDA Bocconi’s world-class faculty who also work with leading global companies
• Delivered at your doorstep in Mumbai
• 2 Weekends per month, 15-month duration,
Saturday: 9AM-6PM | Sunday: 9AM-5PM
• Learn with a diverse group of leaders
• 2 Weeks International Immersion in Milan
• Apply your learning to real life assignments, so both you and your organization benefit
• Project on CSR and Sustainability to learn how to balance the business and social agenda
• Soft skills for professional empowerment, in collaboration with Michael Page to enhance participants professional growth
• Access to 100,000+ Bocconi Alumni Network
Desired Course Seeker Profile
Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree and about 8 years of work experience or family Business. An exception can be made for strong profiles