What is this course about
Human Resource Development
Human resource development (HRD, or simply HR) is the management of an organization's workforce, or human resources. It is responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment, and rewarding of employees, while also overseeing organizational leadership and culture, and ensuring compliance with employment and labor laws.
HR is a product of the human relations movement of the early 20th century, when researchers began documenting ways of creating business value through the strategic management of the workforce. The function was initially dominated by transactional work such as payroll and benefits administration, but due to globalization, company consolidation, technological advancement, and further research, HR now focuses on strategic
initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, talent management, succession planning, industrial and labor relations, and diversity and inclusion.
Table of Content
- Human Resource Development- An Overview
- Evolutions of Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Development Strategies
- Designing the Human Resource Development System
- Human Resource Development for Workers
- Human Resource Development Intervention
- Counselling for Effective Human Resource Development
- Personnel Development Programme
- Quality of Work Life
- Learning and HRD
- Stress and well-being at work
- Organizational change and Human Resource Development
This course focuses on the need for all the levels of the firm to be strategically oriented and the fact that true competitive advantages lie in a firm’s human resources.
What are the course deliverables ?
1. Online access to voice based learning content for 2 months or 3 months (e-learning).
2. Study material will be provided through courier within 7 days after registering
3. Support from subject matter experts on e-mail
4. 3 sessions of tele - support for 20 minutes during the training
5. Sample questions for preparation
6. Facility for taking online exam any time after completion of the training
7. Certification for candidates scoring more than 40% marks in the exam.