What is this course about
Financial Risk Management
The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) is a not-for-profit organization and is the only globally recognized membership association for risk managers. GARP promotes best practices in risk management and supports ongoing professional and career development for risk managers.
IACT is providing course training in Financial Risk Management (FRM) Program which has been developed as per the guidelines of GARP, and is offering to learners through an online platform.
What is FRM?
The Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) certification is the globally recognized benchmark and professional designation for financial risk managers. The FRM program is rigorous and is designed to measure a candidate's grasp of the latest technical and industry knowledge, successful completion of the program signifies a candidate's ability to keep pace with a rapidly changing financial landscape.
Importance of FRM
Having an advanced degree and certification in financial risk management helps to increase career potential. Earning your FRM designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in financial risk management.
Table Of Content
- Risk Identification, Analysis and Management
- Risk Management in Banks
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Risk Management in Insurance Companies
- Currency Risk
- Risk Management in Service Sector Companies
- Credit Derivatives
- Commodity Derivatives for Risk Management
What are the course deliverables ?
1. Online access to voice based learning content (e-learning)
2. Study material will be provided through courier within 7 days after registering
3. Support from subject matter experts on e-mail
4. 3 sessions of tele - support for 20 minutes during the training
5. Sample questions for preparation
6. Facility for taking online exam any time after completion of the training
7. Certification for candidates scoring more than 40% marks in the exam.