What is this course about
Corporate finance is an area of finance dealing with financial decisions business enterprises make and the tools and analysis used to make these decisions. The primary goal of corporate finance is to maximize corporate value while managing the firm's financial risks. Although it is in principle different from managerial finance which studies the financial decisions of all firms, rather than corporations alone, the main concepts in the study of corporate finance are applicable to the financial problems of all kinds of firms.
Table of Content
- Financial Management: Basics
- Valuation Concepts and Securities Valuation
- Risk and Return
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Structure
- Dividend Theory and Policy
- Financing: Long-Term and Short-Term
- Financial Statements: Analysis and Interpretation
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Working Capital Management
- Corporate Restructuring
- International Financial Management
- Financial Management in Public Sector Government Enterprises
The objective of the corporate finance programme is to explore the meaning and scope of corporate finance. The programme covers some of the basic concepts of accounting and finance, cash flow analysis, financial planning and strategy, financial management in public sector government enterprises, to name a few.
What are the course deliverables ?
1. Online access to voice based learning content for 2 months or 3 months (e-learning).
2. Study material will be provided through courier within 7 days after registering
3. Support from subject matter experts on e-mail
4. 3 sessions of tele - support for 20 minutes during the training
5. Sample questions for preparation
6. Facility for taking online exam any time after completion of the training
7. Certification for candidates scoring more than 40% marks in the exam.