What is this course about
Live instrutor led Online Classroom Program
Prepare for a career in quality control with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training. The course is aligned to CSSC and integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples.
This course develops your expertise in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real-life examples.
Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned to American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma project.
What you get in this course:
- Study material (LSSGB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- 16+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on weekend
- Access to 18+ hours of recordings of previous session
- Soft copy of Lean six sigma handbook for reference
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on weekend
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally recognised certification accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification & International Quality federation, for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
What are the course deliverables ?
Lean Six sigma Green Belt Course Agenda:
Six Sigma Concepts and Philosophy
Metrics: DPU, DPMO, RTY
Six Sigma Deployment
Champion, Black Belt and Green Belts
Basic Statistics: Concept of Variation, Data Types, Normal, Exponential, Binomial, Poisson distributions, Measures of central tendency – Mean, Median, Mode, Measures of dispersion –Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
Visualization Techniques: Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
Measurement System Analysis: Types of error in Measurement System, R&R for Variable measurement, R&R for Visual Inspection
Data Analysis: common and special causes of variation, Control charts, Xbar and Range Chart, Individual and Moving Range Chart, Histogram, p‐chart, c‐chart, Pareto analysis
Cause and Effect diagram, Pre‐control charts and Paired comparison
Design of Experiments (DoE): Multi‐Vari chart, Fractional Factorial designs, Full Factorial designs.
Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
Advanced Statistics, Sampling, Estimation
Correlation and Regression
Statistical Inference & ANOVA
- Real-time interactive training by Master Black Belt experts
- Project-oriented training using scenarios and case studies
- 24*7 support for all training related needs
- Industry recognized accredited certification offered
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands-on six sigma projects
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programme code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.