What is this course about
PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® affirmation furnishes you with globally perceived undertaking administration certification PMP. CAPM Certification provides recognition to the candidates who are planning to make their career in Project Management. This Certification demonstrates the individual knowledge about the strategies and terminology of (PMBOK® Guide). The knowledge a professional earns from CAPM Certification can be applied on respective job practices which increases the level of competence in the project. In Project Management People who convey the CAPM assignment after their name appreciate an abnormal state of validity from PMP® accreditation holders, venture chiefs, managers and associates.
GreyCampus offers online self-learning training for CAPM Certification which is a globally recognized certification and demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management.
Benefits of CAPM Certification
There are huge benefits by gaining CAPM Certification some of them includes the following:
1. Professionals will gain skills to instigate the project.
2. After receiving the CAPM Certification, candidate will be able to monitor, execute, control and complete the project in the efficient way.
3. Project preparation and planning can be done easily.
4. You can motivate your project team.
5. It helps in maintaining the Quality of the product in the project. 6.If you are new to the Project Management, CAPM® certification help you to grow your career and take you in the right path.
• 1 Year Access
• 23 Contact Hours Certificate
• 30 Day Instructor Helpline
• Audio Video Lectures
• Simulated Exams
• Tool Kits
Desired Course Seeker Profile
The various Job titles available for CAPM Certified Professionals are:
• Sr. Project Manager
• Associate Project Manager
• Project Coordinator
• Service Project Manager
• IT Project Coordinator
• Customer Service Supervisor
• Business Specialist
• PMO Specialist