What is this course about
Become an expert in Hadoop by getting hands-on knowledge on MapReduce, Hadoop Architecture, Pig & Hive, Oozie, Flume and Apache workflow scheduler. Also, get familiar with HBase, Zookeeper, and Sqoop concepts while working on industry-based, use-cases and projects.
As new job opportunities are arising for IT professionals in the field of “Big Data & Hadoop,” there is an enormous scope for them. According to the recent study, in 2018, there will be 181,000 Big Data roles within the U.S. By 2020, the Big Data & Hadoop market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 58% surpassing $16 billion.
Big Data Hadoop Developer Course Deliverable:
- Online access to high quality module based e-learning content for 90 days
- Access to self explanatory 30+ hours of videos designed by experts
- Soft copy of Big Data Hadoop Developer for reference
- Case study, Exam tips, References for assessment preparation
- Trainer support via mail, 24*7 support for all learning needs
- Telephonic discussion with experts on weekend
- Sample questions for certification examination preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- ISEL certification Validation Tool for credential verification
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
What are the course deliverables ?
This program contains 40+ hours of leactures that gives aspirating haddop developers a clear understanding of Hadoop ecosystem and related tools.
- Understanding of Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem
- Hadoop Architecture, Mapreduce and Hdfs
- Apache Pig
- Apache Hive
- Advance Hbase
- Learn to write complex codes in MapReduce on both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn) and understand Hadoop architecture.
- Perform analytics and learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive.
- Get full understanding of Hadoop system and its advance elements like Oozie, Flume and apache workflow scheduler.
- Get familiar with other concepts: Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop.
- Get hands-on expertise in numerous configurations surroundings of Hadoop cluster.
- Learn about optimization & troubleshooting.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on Hadoop architecture by learning about Hadoop Distribution file system (vHDFS one.0 & vHDFS a pair of.0).
- Get to work on Real Life Project on Industry standards.