- Business Development and Proposals Management:
- End to end Client Interaction for business development.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Giving presentations to Clients.
- Monitoring upcoming projects in the transport sector.
- Analysis of Request for Proposal (RFPs) and Expression of Interests (EOI).
- Handling/Monitoring submission of Bids/Proposals.
- Preparation of Communication for prospective clients/existing clients for Business Development (BD) purposes.
- Liasioning with central and state government entities, local bodies, municipal corporations, international agencies, etc.
- Identifying new business opportunities in the transport sector and coordinating all activities of the business development team etc.
- Preparation of Business Development related communication including corporate brochures, newsletters, overall Development and maintenance of Company's Website, etc.
Specific Demands on the Job:
- Extended work hours, if required.
- Compilation of information on demand.
- Travel for Business Development, attending pre-bid meetings and follow-up for payment recoveries.