1. Supporting the Rates Trading business, responsible for key trade capture controls Rates Trading, Inflation, Vanilla Options business, Global Structured Fixed Income Business.
2. Ensuring control completeness. Supporting all Rates Fixed Income products, providing a range of functions across trade booking, validation & reporting. The role has a umber of stakeholders across the business, reaching out to Front office, Product control, Risk & Control and Technology.
3. Ensure all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures are adhered, should have excellent product knowledge across Securitised products and Rates Trade Control.
4. Active member of both the Securitised products and Rates Trade Control management team. Full participation in discussion regarding the global footprint.
5. Effective management of operational costs to ensure the function is performed within budget. Proactively identify opportunities to lower operating costs, whilst maintaining performance.
6. Foster strong working relationships with both internal and external counterparts. Effective management of key client relationships.
7. Oversee the Creating and Maintaining of Operational Controls. Involved in refining, maintaining control policies.
8. Trade Validation-validation of interest rate derivatives back to available documentation-interest Rate Swaps and Inflation Swaps.
9. Responding to quieries from Post-Trade Services as well as raising queries to the Rates BTS team. Team involved with a wide range of stakeholder.
10. Daily production of key metrics for Global Rates Operations; covering all KRIs.
1. 8 -15 years experience in a International banking operations.
2. 2-4 years in a Senior Operations Manage role.
3. Good record at managing diverse team, Fluent in English.
4. Strong understanding of the changing regulatory environment and its impacts on Operations.
5. Ability to liaise effectively with internal and external clients.
6. Insight into external market developments and initiatives.
7. Self Starter / Ambitious.