Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- The Change Delivery (CD) group acts as a centre of change management excellence for Operations.
- CD plans and executes pan-Operations projects with significant risk and / or strategy implications in partnership with teams throughout Operations.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Support the delivery of cross-Operations, high priority projects across all typical project phases:
- Project initiation and scoping, including definition of plans and setting and managing realistic expectations for
- Successful delivery with project stakeholders
- Business analysis and requirements definition.
- Testing and implementation, in particular user acceptance testing.
- Ongoing project management, including progress monitoring, reporting and quality assurance throughout the project.
- Build and manage strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders in Operations, Technology and the business. Manage competing priorities across these groups.
- Understand the firm's and Operations- strategic plans, business, process and architecture in order to influence design and develop solutions.
- Work with Operations business units to assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk, cost or service issues and generate efficiencies.
Note : Flexible work schedule may be available ,
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a business analysis / project management function supporting both business process and technology implementations-
- Project management skills including project scope definition; project issues, challenges, risks definition; status reporting; User Acceptance Test execution.