- Demonstrates full requirements of the functional area. Exercises independent judgment.
- Applies advanced skills, concepts, practices and procedures to complete several small to medium projects or a complex component of a large project. May assist with training, work assignments or checking work of lower level employees.
- Receives general direction on assignments, with minimal review.
- Decisions have impact on success of project team or department.
- Function & Technical expertise on Hospitality, Central Reservation Systems (CRS)
- Microsoft .NET Technologies, C#, WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET, Java Script
- Hands on experience of Test Driven Development (TDD), VS12
- Hands on experience of NHibernate, xUnits, GIT/SVN
- Oracle Database Technologies, PL/SQL
- Experience of working with Team Foundation Server
- Experience of working with HP Quality Center & JIRA
- Agile Development methodologies, Scrum, Continuous Integration
- Experience of Hotel / Hospitality Industry is preferred
- Proficient at writing high quality & well commented code
- Proficient at designing for complex requirements
- Proficient at troubleshooting complex problems hands-on
- Proficient at leading small defect/enhancement releases
- Proficient at soliciting and refining small business requirements with business and technical stakeholders
- Proficient at writing small requirements/use cases, email communications, informal presentations to the team, minor functional specs, and minor technical specs
- Proficient at creating and executing test cases
- Must be flexible towards learning new technologies and domains
- Must be able to produce high quality documentation for project deliveries
- Must be comfortable actively participating in meetings with technical & business teams
- Must be motivated and be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Must possess Excellent communication (oral & written) skills