The person will be heading the overall Training and Development at a corporate level globally for The Company. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
1. Develop and Implement Learning and Development strategy for the organization in line with business goals
2. Develop and institutionalize Competency Framework, Assessment of Learning needs and Training Plan
3. Develop Learning Modules and Leadership Development Program with internal resources and external agencies support.
4. Prepare L & D budget, Training Calendar, identify / develop internal and external faculty to build talent capability.
5. Develop Training Metrics to measure effectiveness of delivery and content
6. Facilitate coaching and mentoring to develop middle management and leadership pipeline.
7. Organize Train-the-Trainer program, Soft Skills & Management Development Program
8. Conducting Training Need Analysis at the Organizational and Individual level to identify the gaps between the current and the desired performance
9. To be the custodian of all learning and development initiatives (functional and behavioral) across units and corporate globally
10. Delivery of Training programs at a middle and senior leadership level (proficient in classroom and platform delivery)
11. Participation and Ownership of all Organization development programs at a corporate level cutting across geographies