- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, or related work experience
- Technical savvy with experience defining core offerings, configurations and add-on components with architects, product managers and business development teams.
- Ability to meet tight timelines, work in fast paced environment and manage changing priorities; Problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Database SQL, networking protocols such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with both technical resources and those with a non-technical, business background.
- Experience with electronic payment card software solutions; high volume transaction based systems and/or banking applications/ACH and funds transfer knowledge.
- Knowledge of Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and ISO 8583 financial messaging protocols.
- Understanding of EMV processing, plastic and chip technology.
- Knowledge of project management solutions such as MS Project, or Jira.
- Experience and knowledge of some of the following: UNIX, XML, JSON, web services, SQL (Oracle), PKI