Job Description :
- Demonstrates senior-level responsibility for the development of Java applications for both client and server side systems and participates in application architecture development and design decisions.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating components within Java, utilizing standard Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), writing unit test cases and supporting the Testing and Quality Assurance phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions and must possess superior Java/J2EE and Big Data skills, including Hive, HBase, MapReduce and Storm.
- Design and Develop enterprise applications using Object-Oriented methodology within an agile framework.
- Develop Java Components, Create database objects to support components, Utilize commercial off-the-shelf and open source technologies.
- Write Unit Test Cases, Contribute to Design Service Domain solutions for key business initiatives.
- Understand and code to application requirements and use cases, identify functional test scenarios in line with business objectives, support testing and documentation efforts.
- Interact with experts from support teams regarding the definition and application of non-functional requirements for the solution to be developed.
- Work on User Interface centric applications using Bootstrap frameworks.
- 10+ years- experience as systems analyst/designer
- Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies and tools
- Experience as senior-level Java developer/analyst required
- 10+years- experience developing with Java-based framework and open source technology, Oracle or SQL Server development
- 5+ years- experience with Spring and ORM tools, experience with development tools such as Eclipse and Maven
- 3+ years working with Big Data. Familiarity with Hive, HBase, MapReduce and Storm.
- Experience working with UI development and using frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Exposure to Agile (TDD) methodology