Education: 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Participate in the design and development of multi-tier distributed applications in a Windows/Internet environment
- Work with business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, form project plans and communicate progress throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with the technical team lead to review, analyze and define requirements for new development or enhancements to and maintenance of existing systems
- Create technical and functional design documents. Create, validate and enhance prototypes for projects
- Analyze and design technical solutions for complex business requirements
- Development to include new product development, customizations and enhancements
- Has the ability to create efficient SQL queries and understands how to optimize them for performance.
- Design and Construct components using .NET Framework and SQL Server
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods and established system development methodologies
- 4+ years of application development using C# .NET
- 4+ years of application UI development with one or more of the following
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP 4.0
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) and/or Silverlight
- Win Forms
- 4+ years of experience with accessing RDBMS systems via ODBC/SQL especially SQL Server 2008+ or DB2
- Experience creating and consuming web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with Three-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design, and UML
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of agile SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Reporting Services, and tools like Management Studio, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap.
- Working knowledge SharePoint 2013
- Creating and managing lists/libraries
- Creating, managing and applying SP Security groups and audience targeting
- Extending SP functionality and branding with JS and CSS
- Creating user controls and workflows
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with solid teamwork ethic and customer focus.
- Experience with Entity Framework 5 or 6
- Experience with NHibernate
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation
- Experience with TFS automated build and continuous integration