Candidate should have minimum of 2-4 years of L2 level ServiceNow administration on ServiceNow releases.
- Certified ServiceNow administrator & ITIL v2 minimum certified (Preferable).
Who can perform administration activities:
- Workflow construction
- Field content & data population
- Tool configuration & customization
- Form design
- Functional testing & performance testing
- Web Service construction, integration testing, and other technical functions related to the White Label tool
- Candidate will need to work in 24- 7 environment with rotational shifts.
- Work with L4 and ServiceNow vendors to perform system upgrades.
- Coordinate with change control board and customer tool owner to prioritize development activity.
- Should have used SCRUM module in SNOW extensively.
- Should be very familiar with code movement between dev, UAT and production instances.
- Should have had cloning experience.
- Should know configuration of Incident, Problem, ch (1.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos (2.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms. (3.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices (4.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process