- At least 5 to 6 years experience in Software testing.
- Responsibility for developing, executing and maintaining test scripts in line with the agreed Test Approach and Test Plans.
- Should be thorough with the STLC and SDLC Concepts
- Strong test analyst skills as well as experience working with end-users to support User Acceptance Testing. Test Analyst skills should include.
- Knowledge of Oracle AIM/ABF/AUM implementation methods
- Performed Testing for Organizations, Locations, Jobs, Positions, Grades, People Groups, Elements, element Links, balances, Position Hierarchy, Formulas, Security Profile, Self service setup, Approvals management Setup
- Testing formulas for the following, Leave Accrual plan Calculation, End Of service Calculation, Loan Redemption and Records, Annual Leave Formulas, Unpaid leave Formulas, Leave deductions, Leave Reimbursement, Housing, Transportation, Additional wage, handled in month Salary variances, in month hiring / firing, in month Grade change, Leaves Arrears, Retro pay
Desired Skill Set :
- Experience in the Middle East region would be preferable
- Should have exposure to various test management tools like QC etc
- Should have worked on different life cycle models like Agile, V-Model
- Should have experience in writing SQL Queries
- Knowledge of SQL server 2005/2008, Oracle would be an added advantage
- Should have worked on various bug Tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA etc.
- Should possess good communications skills and be a Team Player
- Should have participated in client calls/ interaction
Secondary Skills (Nice to have) :
- Test certifications - ISEB / ISTQB
- Internal certifications on banking if any