1. The role requires working within the Forensic team handling both preventive and detective fraud related engagements.
2. Responsive to client needs on immediate basis, leading and managing mid to large sized teams.
3. Performing in-depth reviews and analytical tasks, arriving at logical and factual conclusions, preparing confidential reports and business development
4. Lead the investigation team and need to manage the sensitivities of an investigation engagement and maintain
complete confidentiality about the work.
5. The role would be client facing and will require travel within the country and overseas
Min 7 yrs of post qualification (Preferably Consulting Firm)