1. Identifying impacts and trends of client cost structure
2. Managing and developing staff on projects when appropriate
3. Experience of implementing change within the Financial Services sector, gained either within a line role or in a consulting/advisory capacity within a professional services environment
4. Strong global banking product knowledge, as well as experience in product control/accounting, financial and regulatory reporting and change management or have a good appreciation of the commercial, financial and risk related impacts of regulatory driven changes.
5. Provide exceptional advisory services.
6. Working with business heads in leading financial organizations, and help assess and transform the processes and systems to improve performance and effectiveness.
7. Provide insights, develop workable solutions and then deliver on these improvements
8. Originating, leading, shaping and delivering multiple client engagement teams
9. Strong understanding of Practice management including Work in progress monitoring, Proposal development and monitoring of performance against the business plan.
10. Coaching and training junior team members and developing future leaders.
11. Presentation to the Audit committees and Board meetings.
12. Additionally, you will also be responsible for seeking new business opportunities.
Vertical - BFSI (Internal Audit)
Qualification - CA / MBA with relevant exp