1) Conduct, Review and provide direction to all Security Calendar Activities like TCP/IP scanning, ID Validation, Health checks, Logs review, Anti Virus management, Patch Management,
2) Conduct, Review and provide direction to Monitor health of IT Security processes like Antivirus and Patch management and take corrective action as required.
3) Plan, manage and Support IT Security tools like Safeguard, GFI Languard, Big Fix, IPS, Symantec, Websense, ISS
4) Coordinating and Supporting Client/Internal/Standards (PCI, ISO 27001, SAS70) audits
5) Gather customer requirements/contractual obligations and ensure compliance.
6) Drive Centralization and automation of security tasks across the organization.
7) Drive Enterprise wide projects related to Security Tools Implementation and risk assessments
8) Should be able to lead a team of technical people & provide guidance on the ongoing projects.
1) Understanding of security tools & Network architecture, TCP/IP scanning, Antivirus
2) Knowledge of Security Tools like Safeguard, GFI Languard, Big Fix, IPS, Symantec, Websense, ISS. SIEM
3) Experience in Security Log Analysis and correlation
4) Understanding of Window 2000/XP security architectures
5) Understanding of Cisco Switches and Routers and security systems related to them
6) Risk Assessment and Auditing
7) Good Documentation and presentation Skills
8) Management experience in Team Handling, Senior Management reporting, appraisals