Ensuring that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organizations overall strategic objectives and HR vision.
2. Reviewing and rolling out of HR policies for India and Overseas locations
3. Evaluating and Recommending benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements, trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations
4. Designing, reviewing and implementing Benefits Program for local and expat employees.
5. Liaising with HR Business Partners globally to design, benchmark, implement and administer the best industry practices in the areas of employee engagement, policy designing and benefits program for the employee's
6. Participating in benchmark surveys and provides assessment and recommendation to global leadership on local best practices on an ongoing basis
7. To educate, mentor and train HR business partners on the changing policies, compensation structure or any change in local labor laws that may affect the employee's compensation and benefits structure.
8. Managing Offers and Fitments across locations
9. Ensure adherence of offers and contracts to local and global policies as well as legal requirements
10. Designing, reviewing and administrating HR Projects (e.g. Rewards and Recognition Program) at the Organizational level
Please Note: Experience in Global HR Policies is mandatory
7+ years in "Global Policies"
Candidate should be comfortable with "individual contributor" role.