1. Good communication skills and should have been working with a good MNC/preferably the big
2. Can actively manage multiple small and/ or medium-sized engagements simultaneously, or a large multi-location engagement, involving on an average 6 or more staff and 1 or more client staff. Adopts a holistic approach to the engagement by (a) understanding the rationale for the engagement; as well as (b) making a conscious effort to understand the client's industry and business.
4. Is able to actively define the scope of the assignment so as to maintain a balance between the effort, cost and expected value addition by the client.
5. Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Internal Audit Framework w.r.t.
* Sampling Guidance
* Working Paper Requirements
* Re-performance Standards
* Quality Requirements
* Social Compliance reviews while guiding junior colleagues.
6. Also demonstrate ability to tailor and then use appropriate methodology / practice aide /work plan for use during a client engagement.
7. Technical skills - basic understanding of SOX (have done SOX related work is desirable), basic understanding of ERP systems - at least SAP/Oracle (desirable), knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS (desirable).