Experience : 3 - 5 Years post qualification in Data Analytics related to Internal Audit.
Required Skills :
- Extensive scripting and debug knowledge using ACL (ACL Analytics Desktop & ACL Exchange)
- Knowledge of Process, Compliance, Internal Controls, Financial Audits using CAAT Tools like ACL,R, MS-Excel
- Knowledge in object oriented programming such as C++ / C# / Java
- Ability to understand requirements, design & deploy formats, follow up with business development team, analyze and verify data integrity, query and mine data sets to discover transaction patterns
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and initiatives
- Understand the client need for analytics and suggest appropriate analytical solution
- Ability to analyze of large volumes of data using ACL/R/ETL or other statistical software package is preferred.
- Should demonstrate ability to be flexible in learning new tools and techniques, meeting tight deadlines, and delivering quality reports for auditors.
- Expertise in SQL, MS Excel-Access in audit techniques domain required in addition to ACL.
- Ability to demonstrate independence and integrity in decision making and business judgment
- Knowledge of Telecom/Banking/Oil & Gas domain preferred.