Provide business development and presales support for Our client's's Revenue Assurance/ Fraud Management solutions and services.
The consultant collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Drive opportunity progression and order intake by partnering with Sales and offering compelling alignment of Our client's solutions to client business challenges.
Contribute to RFPs and creation of collateral (presentations and documentation). Support Marketing activities by actively participating and contributing to marketing events, trade shows and webinars
Responsibility & Key Result Areas :
* Engage in consultative and insight-driven discussions with any level of client's leadership team, up to and including CxO level to position Our client's products and services
* Present and demonstrate product concepts and capabilities. Do so in a manner to emphasize solutions to critical business challenges vs. traditional feature/function walk-through
* Prepare detailed RFP responses and technical proposals
* Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
* Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
* Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal's "technical closure."
* Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
* Work closely with Sales team to identify, develop, and close opportunities through meetings, POC resourcing, advising on sales strategy and business case creation
* Represent Our client's in the Revenue Assurance/ Fraud Management domain to the external marketplace. Such involvement may include customer presentations, white papers, blogs, conference presentations and/or user group presentations
* Analyze market demands and provide feedback into product development via appropriate requirements process
* Remain up to date with market developments in the Revenue Assurance/ Fraud Management domain
* Work with sales and customers and identify opportunities for domains services like risk assessments, auditing, determining operations maturity levels etc
* Work with sales customers and identify opportunities for business and IT services for fraud management/revenue assurance
* Subsequent to order closure, provide internal support to PS/MS/Implementation teams to ensure seamless knowledge transfer and place solution delivery in the best position for success
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported Must have strong experience on Presales (Telecom) with RA/FM
Domain Exp: 10 to 15 Years