Valuation - Senior Analyst
Valuation Control team is setup as an extension of the Product Control teams in each of the regions. Valuation Control is an integral part of the Product Control function where Independent Price Verification is performed. Under Independent Price Verification Price Testing and Reserve Calculation is done for various positions on Cash, Credit, Rates, FX and Commodity.
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Qualification : CA / BE + MBA (FRM / CFA Level 1 preferred)
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief :
- Performing monthly/weekly Independent Price Verification(IPV) of traders marks against external sources.
- Investigating and reporting variances to the regional counterparts with valid explanations
- Calculating various reserves like Bid Offer, Model etc
- Resolving MTM / Collateral dispute queries by using various Front Office tools available
Key Skills :
- Understanding of credit, rates and FX Products like IRS, Swaptions, NDF etc.
- Strong basic concepts like Yield Curve, Forward rates, discounting etc
- Knowledge and understanding of derivatives products