1. Important member of new initiative (Research & Analysis cell).
2. Analysing power sector in terms of policy, regulatory environment, political environment, etc
3. Analysing key changes, policy & its impact on sector as a whole and on players within sector and sub sectors
4. Awareness of issues plaguing the sector and policies/advocacies required.
5. Act as Custodian of knowledge and create knowledge base within the organization.
6. Will be instrumental in shaping the organizations views
1. Develop sector expertise in the Power sector (Includes Conventional, Non Conventional, Transmission & Distribution) so as to act as an in-house expert for the particular sector.
2. Organize knowledge sharing sessions within the company to improve the knowledge level/awareness.
3. Present sector presentations and discussion papers on the allocated sectors along with the Team leader to the Senior Management and Internal Credit Committee to aid in decision making
4. Meet external parties / developers periodically for sector updates.
5. Analyse key players including distribution companies (financial health, internal policy & its impact on sector) of power sector.
Skills & Knowledge:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management / MBA
2. Good understanding of Financial Concepts (Profit & Loss, Balance sheets, Cash Flows), Knowledge of Financial Modelling & Transaction structuring
3. 2 to 3 years of experience in power sector research, preferably from equity research background. Having hands on experience on research on all facets of power sector is a must.
4. Excellent presentation skills.
5. Fluent in Power Point Presentations & XL-Modelling
6. Behavioural profile Communication / Interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills