QA Tester Telecom Experience:
- The position reports to the Test Lead. Responsibilities include analysis, test plan and test case development, test case execution, defect tracking and reporting
- Have ability to work independently or as part of a larger team. Work under minimal direction. Have demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of Testing experience. Previous Telecom Testing required.
- Experience with Testing Software - HP ALM or equivalent, AS400, MS/ SQL Queries, MS/Word, MS/Excel.
- Has prior experience working in Telecom Conversion/ Migration projects
- of various operating systems and software applications / platforms such Sterling, Dynamics, and related web application framework
Key Skills: Billing
- In depth understanding of Bill-2-Bill validation between source and target systems
- Strong understanding of taxing logistics and miscellaneous fees
- Deep understanding of wireline tariffs by the state for associated S&E- s
- Solid comprehension of customer account structure - business and residential
- Promotions, adjustments, accounts receivables and collections, usage comparison
Key Skills: Customer Care
- Strong understanding of Customer Care flows/Order Management flows.
- Working experience on CRM Applications - Telecom preferable
- Solid understanding of various operating systems and software applications / platforms such Sterling, Dynamics, and related web applications
- Expertise in requirement analysis, test case development, test case execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Knowledge of HP ALM or equivalent, AS400, MS/ SQL Queries.
- Conversion and Data Validation experience - Preferable but not Mandatory