The Project Manager is directly responsible for the day to day management of one or more banking projects with some level of complexity and scope. They are accountable for the delivery of the business of the project, ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget, having realised the benefits to the business as outlined in the project Business Case.
1. Desired candidate should have strong experience in banking with knowledge any particular area of banking.
2. Should have strong project management skills in Banking.
3. Should be open to work in Multi lingual and multi cultural environment.
4. Desired candidate should be from a bank or a banking BPO, or an IT company working for banking client or a management consulting firm supporting a banking client.
5. Should have 5 - 15 yrs of relevant project experience.