This position will perform all project management duties for the BYOD project. Duties will include:
- Development and implementation of a BYOD policy, which may include data storage policies, connectivity
- policies, device protection policies, feature control policies, application control policies, and audit logging of activity.
- Experience with mobile device management tools, including MobileIron,
- A strong background in MDM and usage in a large organization. This includes networking, security, and
- MDM solutions and systems administration.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Requires skills in a variety of platforms, PCs, tablets, operating system, or application.
Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project.
- 8 Years Experience in the Information Technology industry
- 5Years Ability to direct and manage large projects
- 3 Years Experience in Mobile Device Management
- 3 Years Experience in writing policies and procedures
- 3 Years Experience in project management in relevant areas of project assignment
- 3 Years Experience with software deployment strategies
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)