- Candidates will be required to work on a mixture of existing and new developments, as well as providing support to the current system. For a typical project, a team range from 3 or 4 developers to 1 developer working on his/her own.
- Candidates need to be committed individuals who are able to work on their own initiative, and possess the ability to contribute as part of a team.
- Good communication skills are also required as candidates will have direct contact with our Clients. All projects will entail involvement in all aspects of the projects from initial analysis through to implementation in production.
- Candidates should be able to manage time to make progress in several projects simultaneously, and react quickly and flexibly to production emergencies.
The current opening is for a senior developer, able to demonstrate an appropriate level of competence in the following areas:
- Ability to translate business analyst's requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to create functional specifications directly from end users for smaller projects.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Proficient in C++
- Familiar with Unix ( preferably Linux ) and Shell Scripting
- Good Knowledge of SQL ( Sybase or any other relational database)
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience/knowledge of Accounting Systems or Investment Banking
- System Architecture
- Development methodology
- Problem solving
- Fluent English