- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical or scientific field or related, equivalent experience.
- Microsoft certification (preferred) - such as:
- 3 years of SharePoint design experience
- 3 years of experience in TFS, IIS application servers, especially with regards to build, packaging and deployment is required. Prior experience optimizing performance of ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server & C#.NET.
- Branching, Shelving and Merging of source code.
- Nightly builds, Continuous Integration.
- Ensure test cases are being executed and drive testing automation for assigned areas.
- Agile, Scrum SDLC methodology
- Code with .Net 2.0/3.5/4.5 C# with a focus on object oriented techniques.
- 3 years of experience in MS Windows Server administration, MS SQL and installation of systems and applications software.
- Significant experience with tools, techniques and processes associated with the software engineering lifecycle, including version control (MS Team Foundation Systems.); build automation; release management; defect tracking.
- Prior experience functioning in a Software Configuration Management role and performing software deployment is required.
- Extensive experience in using tools like MS Team Foundation Server and SVN.
- Experience evaluating, implementing and configuring tools that automate and support the administration, monitoring and management of complex (i.e. multi-tiered, web and Windows based) applications and environments.
- Experience with multiple core technologies, including; relational databases, IP networking and various internet technologies.
- Significant experience developing methods and procedures. Strong documentation skills required.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal a must. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills; flexibility; ability to plan and organize; responsiveness and creativity.
- Strong desire to learn and work with multiple applications, tools and technologies.
Demonstrated ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environment