The person leads the design, documentation of integration service. They are responsible for documenting complex system integration, which require a deep understanding of system architecture, code, or configuration. They work with architects and other business analysts to build required solutions using existing middleware tools and technologies besides mentoring and guiding the development team members with a strong customer focus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)
- Participate in project intake meeting. Understand and document the requirements in project intake form. Also understand the change management process
- Work with the solution architect to create the project decom diagram and document them.
- Create ESI / SI FRDS based on the project intake.
- Work with the business analyst of other system participating in the integration and complete transformation mapping.
- Provide a walk-through to the development team.
- Perform integration test / validation of developed integration to ensure it is adhering to the FRDS.
- Create delivery summary document.
- Review the changes requested in CSI, identify the impacted SI / ESI and updated the required documents. Provide walk-through to the dev team and see through the completion.
- Create and update change request in service now.
Education & Special Trainings:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, systems engineering, computer network engineering, or other related area.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Having 5+ years of relevant experience in Integration technologies.
- Having hands on experience of integration technologies XML, XSD, XSL SQL / PLSQL and web service.
- Understand various integration patterns specially synchronous and asynchronous integrations.
- Understanding of Oracle SOA suite as a platform.
- Understand EM console, B2B console etc and should be able to perform validations.
Minimum work experience:5 - 8 Years
Skills and Experience Details:
Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS Mandatory Skills: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus - OSB ESB, Oracle ESB Desirable Skills: Oracle AIA Language Skills: English Language