Job Description :
- Experience in Installation and configuration of Current Version of HP Monitoring and Reporting Tools Operations Manager Windows 9.x, Performance Insight 5.41, NNM 9.x/10.x
- Maintain all HP Software products as per HP best practice
- Script and Auto mate health check-up, by monitoring core services of HP Software
- Installation of HPOM agents Windows and Unix Platform
- Troubleshoot failed HPOM, failed monitoring policies, failed data collections.
- Creation, testing, deployment and modification of HP OM policies
- Configuring new monitoring requirements
- Backup of HP Open view Solutions on Regular Intervals and Restore backups in case of disaster
- Updating necessary minor patches
- Working knowledge of PERL, VB and SHELL scripts
- Understand and develop monitoring solution using HP OVO, both using SNMP and Message log files
- Template and Report Customizations
Nimsoft (HPOVO) :
Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
Global exposure in large environments.
Must be open for 24x7 operations
Very good Troubleshooting & Analytical skills.
Knowledge on Network Automation. (optional)
Very Good Knowledge on Windows & UNIX OS.
Working Knowledge on Oracle & SQL Database.
Very Good Knowledge on SNMP protocol
Understanding on Syslog
Work on large client environment
Very Good knowledge on Nimsoft deployment
Good Knowledge on Nimsoft Network VOIP and Application Monitoring probes
Very Good knowledge on Nimsoft component , HUB NAS , Nimbus probe etc
Very Good Knowledge on Nimsoft SLM ,Qs , UR and Nimsoft Dashboard
Good Knowledge on application Monitoring tools like Nimsoft , HP OMW/OMU .