Qualification: BE/B.Tech / Diploma - Mechanical / Industrial
Construction experience in Refinery / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizers or Power plants. Candidates should have -
1. Knowledge of piping fabrication, erection & commissioning and other related site activities.
2. Knowledge of various piping classes
3. Knowledge of P & ID reading / understanding & different symbols used in piping drawings
4. Knowledge in piping codes such as ASME 31.1./ 31.3, API , BIS
5. Knowledge in AG / UG Piping activities like external / internal coatings, CP, trenching and bedding
6. Knowledge in Material Control & reconciliation procedure.
7. Knowledge of Insulation procedures, quality procedures, safety procedures, contracts management.