Responsible for ensuring Quality within the Project. This includes works undertaken by the company internally and the works of our suppliers, subcontractors and/or partners as required for the Project.
Specifically the PQM is responsible for:
- Regular review of the implementation of the Project Quality Plan and defined processes & tools.
- Ensuring that the defined levels of Quality are achieved by measuring, auditing and by implementing necessary actions to resolve Quality issues on the Project.
- The PQM is responsible to facilitate root cause analysis (RCA) in order to implement necessary actions and to provide lessons learnt.
- Drive Quality culture, Quality assurance, Quality control and compliance with local codes & standards, law & regulations on the Project.
- Develop and implement a Project Quality audit schedule as per the internal requirements of the Business and ISO 9001.
- Communicate the inspection and test program (ITP) to the client in a timely manner, in line with MTS deliverables.
- Participate in Project reviews and ensure Quality aspects are covered.
- Ensure supplier Quality documentation meets both contract and requirements.
- Ensure Site Works Conformance Files are consolidated in line with contract and requirements.
- Monitor the Project Quality budget, including any Third Party inspection costs.