- Investigation-Accounting & financial investigation into misappropriation, embezzlement of funds and misuse/ abuse of authority.
- Investigation into allegations of misconduct, acceptance of kickbacks, vendor favoritism by senior officials
- Fraud Risk Assessment & Process review
- Process risk assessment reviews
- Evaluation of design and operating efficiencies of internal controls
- Providing recommendations / suggestions for mitigating money-laundering risk where lapses in controls are observed.
- Qualified CA Finance with experience in Forensic/ Fraud Investigation.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5-9 years of post professional qualification experience
- Knowledge of financial statements preparation & review; India GAAP, USGAAP and IFRS knowledge is a definite plus
- Expertise in MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel) required
- Strong leadership and team management skills