1. Managing the function of fraud investigations of all financial and reputation risk management cases.
2. The incumbent will lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
3. Client Management - Lead role in execution of client service and to start serving as a Trusted Business Advisor.
4. Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments. Managing engagement economics and Operational efficiency. Managing risk and independence issues on client engagements.
5. Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
6. Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
7. Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunites for improving client service.