Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Around 8 to 10 years experience in IT domestic recruitments in corporate setup - minimum 5 to 6 years experience managing teams.
- Should have handled huge volumes with maturity and should have history of closing around 800 to 1000 positions every year.
- Managing teams and take end to end responsibility of all the open positions.
- Motivate and mentor the team leads and rest of the team to achieve hiring targets within the time limit.
- Should adapt to industry best practices and contemporary talent acquisition trends at all times.
- Preparing a hiring plan, develop sourcing avenues and help the team in identifying potential candidates on time within the pre allocated budget.
- Coordinate all the hiring needs of Program / Delivery Managers for various projects and business needs.
- Sending regular updates / hire tracks to the concerned Program / Delivery Managers and Sales personnel.
- Work closely with sales team to understand upcoming hiring needs and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Hiring strong pool of engineers with various technologies based on business need and allocate them against new positions / accounts.
- Effectively manage internal staffing (bench) and insource them against current open positions.
- Regularly evaluate current avenues of resume source and constantly improvise them.
- Proactively support sales team by showcasing right kind of talent to the prospective clients.
- Daily MIS - Compilation/analysis of data and preparation of reports on Recruitment conversion through hiring analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written, Inter personal skills and People Management skills
- MBA(HR)/ MPM / MSW (PM) from reputed institute
- Good hold on all the HR systems and sub-systems
- 8 to 10 years of experience in IT firms.
- Hands on experience in hiring mid to high level IT positions across various technologies and domains.
- Should have dealt with volume hiring, walk-ins and effectively manage pressure.
- Well connected to the industry and in-depth understanding of the relevant market
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, understand business requirements and translate those into recruiting efforts
- Strong Analytical Skills and Actions
- To build effective cost models for hiring the various talents from the market.
- Constantly improve recruitment and selection strategies as per the organizations needs and market demands.
- Good Communication, public speaking.
- Strong presentation skills.