PO and Invoice management :
- The incumbent would be responsible to work with suppliers and internal stakeholders for oversight, monitoring and management of PO and invoice workflow with suppliers; ensuring control and governance of PO budget, utilization and renewal, track spend and outstanding.
- Incumbent to ensure that process maps, RACI matrix and execution calendar for these activities are current and updated.
Asset Inventory Management :
- Track and manage the paid and provided assets with BPO, work with stakeholders on subscription renewals (Bloomberg) and in managing the asset retrieval in case of exit
Service credits and financial claims management :
- Analyse and track service credit and penalty clauses from Master Contract and statement of work.
- Support in handling financial claims in risk events, default and performance issues and relevant claims related matters and provide appropriate resolution and advise
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding P2P (procure 2 pay) cycle, invoice management and payment process and contract/statement of work know how.
- 5-7 years of experience in vendor management, sourcing, contract management