Analytics Decision Sciences team is responsible for handling projects to support the modeling \ forecasting needs within the financial services portfolios for a large global bank across one or more geographical regions. The work would primarily involve use of customer/operational data and application of statistical tools and techniques to achieve following
- Developing statistical, Financial and judgment based models to enhance the business decision making.
- Support business functions like forecasting & reserving.
- Continuous monitoring of models \ forecasting trends in place and provide analytical recommendations for the same to the senior management.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Modeling domain independently leading projects and working directly with business to deliver high quality output.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management. Monitoring and review of all projects with stakeholders to ensure that all stated SLAs are met.
- Work with multiple customers/functions on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Drive Modeling initiatives which ensure higher efficiency (automation, training manual, white paper etc.).
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and implementing QA/QC framework for identified processes and ensures adherence and constant improvement.
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies and business standards of Organization as applicable. Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
- 4 year Bachelor's or Master's degree from reputed University with concentration on marketing, finance, economics or other quantitative field such as statistics or engineering. - MANDATORY
- Strong analytical skills with 5+ years of proven business analysis experience or equivalent. Knowledge and understanding of financial services - MANDATORY
- Good Exposure to development of Non-Basel models (Application, behavior, Collections etc.)
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL and other equivalent analytical tools. - MANDATORY