MBA/PGDM in HR from top B-Schools
Minimum Relevant Experience:
10yrs into HRBP or Talent Resource Management
The Resource Management Manager works in the resource management function for the geography working jointly with the Resource Management lead to resolve issues and develop the resource plan.
Map Global demand and supply Resource or Workforce Management
Executes resource management strategy for the geography to meet workforce needs in line with business requirements.
Monitors and manages the resource planning process to balance supply or demand across the geography by assessing and counseling on the following:-
- Workforce sizing or mix or composition- Recruiting- Promotion requirements- Skill requirements- Attrition voluntary and involuntary- Transfers- Borrowing or loaning between workforces and deployed entities.
Manage monthly metrics reporting and identify trends and issues
- Productivity or changeability trend analysis
- Pyramid modeling or overall workforce sizing modeling
- Quarterly or monthly resource forecasting summary and review
- Modeling or Analysis of various scenarios
- Progress tracking of supply levers US HR Operations Support
Manage special projects and analyses as required,
Monitor and manage distributions from Disaster Relief fund
Coordinate internal staffing requests
Coordinate nominations for HR recognition program
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Strong HRBP Experience or candidates with Recruitment Background
Demand supply mgmt.
Extremely good with numbers
Very well connected with different functions
Extremely good Stake holder management
Strong project management skills including planning execution and follow-through
Strong HR operations experience
Ability to deliver high impact amid complexity ambiguity while managing multiple tasks and competing or changing priorities
Understanding of internal processes and programs across HR Finance and Business Operations
Innovation in problem solving
Strong analytical skills and high degree of comfort with data
Relationship building networking
Operates successfully with a large degree of autonomy and independence