Qualification : CA
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
- Experience in domestic and/or international tax and transfer pricing.
- Experience in litigation, tax compliance and advisory.
- Experience in corporate laws, SEBI/FEMA regulation etc.
- Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
- Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations