In this individual contributor role, the candidate will be involved in Portfolio Analytics.
• Close interaction and collaboration with PAYBACK, ICSS India, Central Risk and Credit Bureau teams to formulate the acquisition and underwriting strategy for the PAYBACK co-branded product
• Driving profitable business growth without adverse surprises while providing an outstanding customer experience for ICSS PAYBACK co-brand customers in India.
• Optimizing application of Risk Management for the ICSS card portfolios (especially the PAYBACK co-brand product) to ensure consistent credit performance and delivery of aggressive financial commitments and key customer goals.
• Interacting and collaborating with partners across multiple lines of business including Marketing, Finance, Compliance, Operations and colleagues in Risk Centers of excellence to develop, implement and revise the ICSS strategy for risk management processes including new product development and customer management strategies.
• Providing strong thought and relationship leadership while working with multiple business partners
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Credit Bureaus.
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements through robust risk policies.
Excellent capability in SAS procedures for data preparation and report generation
Exposure to segmentation and logistic regression using SAS procedures
Excel macros and VBA will provide added advantage
1. Master’s Degree in Statistics or Economics (with specialization in Econometrics or MTECH from Grade 1/2 (IIT/RECs) institute OR MBA from a Premier Management Institute
2. SAS 9.2,SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT SAS/MACRO & SAS/SQL