Internal Audit Services (IAS) can help organizations improve their quality and effectiveness of internal audit process by:
• Advising and assisting in the development of internal audit and risk management methodologies. Assessing whether the internal audit function is delivering effectively to stakeholders
• Providing internal audit resourcing solutions, including full outsourcing or complementing in-house functions with specialist skills or geographical coverage
• Supporting internal audit functions with software to enhance and support their work. Training for internal auditors using our extensive market and industry knowledge
• Conducting internal audit using "Hub and Spoke" method by deploying subject matter experts, who focus in industry-specific and technical risk areas. The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following: End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
• Help clients improve their business performance through detailed process reviews. Design and develop risk management frameworks
• Set up systems and processes for organizations by designing SOPs. Conduct quality reviews of large IA functions. Assist organizations in attaining compliance to Clause 49 of Listing Agreement
• Support the business team in executing projects. Day to day Strategy and Planning. Client relationship management
• The role will also require extensive travelling. Support senior colleagues in preparation of proposals/ presentations w.r.t. conducting background research on the potential client or industry, preparing a time budget and cost estimate, developing an approach & methodology, etc.
Communication & Interpersonal skills
Excel, Presentation and Report writing skills are extremely essential.
Business Development. Should have been working with a good MNC/preferably the big 4 and IT companies.
Knowledge of Sampling, Working Paper Requirements, Re-performance Standards, Quality Requirements
Technical skills - Basic understanding of SOX (have done SOX related work is desirable), basic understanding of ERP systems - at least SAP/Oracle (desirable), knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS (desirable). Responsibility Framework:Communicate with Impact & Empathy. Develop Self & Others through Coaching. Build & Sustain Relationships. Be Passionate about Client Service. Be Curious: Learn, S. hare & Innovate. Lead & Contribute to Team Success. Demonstrate Courage & Integrity. Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise. Manage Projects & Economics. Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change